Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

So, You Wanna Be Startin' Something !! (Proof)




The time has finally come for the senior’s in Senior Project Class to really start something in this class. With last year’s messiah Ivan image and bar setting presentation on my back, I find myself looking for new and better ways to improve my skills. Knowing this my mentor gave me a little bit of advice for a way to guide my presentation. Ladies and Gentlemen I give you glogster.com. Through this program you can create a virtual poster with music, pictures, graphic, wacky text, great colors, and videos. I think this website is great for me to create this entertainment presentation to incorporate videos and influential artist that influenced me throughout my project making and recording process. The proof is really on the CD. Stay tuned to see my vocal snippet of my Perfectly Blind cover song. Are you ready ?


1 comment:

  1. OK. I just learned something from a student and you've given me incentive to check out glogster. Think of the young minds I can influence and how I can rev up my English lessons. What other teachers do this stuff? Taking (safe)risks is what I'm all about.

    ReplyDelete