Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Becoming One With The Music. (Finding the Glow !)

“If you want a lover, I’ll do anything you ask me to, if you want another kind of love, I’ll wear a mask for you. Cause I’m your man!” During my sponsor visit this week I Brian, Darrius, and myself reflected back on how much I progressed since the start of the project and our amazement the results were outstanding. Since the start of my first time recording for this project my confidence and maturity has helped me to transform from an apprentice to a young artist. Similar to training as a Jedi becoming an artist takes time find yourself and become strong in your gifts. Fortunately, through this sponsor visit I pasted my last test to become an artist by getting the opportunity to collaborate with my sponsor Brian. We decided to sing a song together called “I’m Your Man” by Michael Buble through the song I reached my finally level with Brian. He has taught me how to keep my pitch correct and to let myself go through my music by use of my feelings. In retrospect I reached my level of the glow. I sang notes and did without knowing letting my feelings guide me to the truth that I can do this. There is still another level I must touch for my journey and destiny to be complete. I know I must figure that out myself. My friends told me to find someone else to help me more and said, “No training, do I require I already know what I need to do. I only have to complete my finally task to reach the finally level of the glow.”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqf1ImqI7N4

1 comment:

  1. I'm Your Man was written and first performed by Leonard Cohen. Buble does the cover! I'm looking forward to hearing you make it happen. Dial in the Cohen channel on Pandora!

    ReplyDelete