Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

*The Saga Continues. .*


A week from tomorrow is the big day, my senior project presentation (Yay! Clapping.) The date is June 2nd at 11am in room D105. I am growing excited for this project because I put myself into this project being that my topic is music. Music is like my bride I am married to it without any chances of divorce. In fact, music is quite similar to Star Wars with the concept of the force. Like Luke Skywalker, the force is strong in my family too; the force of music is strong in my family. My father has it, my mother has it, my aunt has it, my uncle has it, and my grandmother has it. So, it did not surprise me to have the trait of musician in my blood. As a small boy I felt the presence of the force of music in me while doing small little shows for relatives at Thanksgiving and Christmas. My Uncle once said to me “You are going to be my superstar!” Lo and behold hear a stand an apprentice to music learning all I can from the masters of the industry through performances, documentaries, and their music. On a good note this class has helped to gain the level of apprentice in music learning from a master as my sponsor. Remember to avoid the Dark Side and may the force be with you.




The Force of Music has 3 levels:

• Cover Song Artist
• Aspiring Young Artist
• Recording Artist

1 comment:

  1. “A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.” - Yoda

    ReplyDelete