Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

One Day In Your Life.....My Out Look !!! (Any Choice Blog)

Life, a gift giving to us by the Almighty, it is something we all take for granted because we can do a lot in this life with patience and given an opportunity. Like “The Force” life can be manipulated through your actions because life can be good and bad, when you experience hardships that challenge your character. Bad situations build your character to endure hardships and rough time without breaking down under the pressures of life. For example, in Grease, I am under stress trying to provide the correct amount leadership without getting frustrated and this is testing my character. I am so glad I am experiencing this now for when I get to the level of show business I am destined to do I will need to able to deal with this pressure. But, in the end I believe that life is what you make it and how you respond to tension. In my case life is about the opportunity to serve and become great through your challenges. God is love, love A.T.M.

1 comment: