Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 8, 2010

Easy Pickings !! Music Is My Calling !

Before, choosing the class I was torn with the fact of choosing my Senior Project due to my contrasting interest and talents. My areas of close perfection are singing, dancing and forensic science; these three things I do and use in my daily routine without knowing. For example, I use my vocal skills and how I deliver my speeches or even how I write on paper uses my vocal skills. How precise I am when you my utensil to create a work of art on paper for my teachers and peers to read; I have been compared to a girl when I write because I write neat and careful. I use dance in my daily routine in the way I walk the halls and how I loom the opposite sex with my body. Forensic Science is all about solving crimes by using critical thinking to see clues, find leads, and discover how a person was murdered. This skill I use when presented with a dilemma in my personal life or even within me. I often find myself in my lab (my room or mind) solving problems looking for positive and constructive ways to end up with a good end to the adversity I am facing.

Looking back at how I made my decision to pursue music through this opportunity I used my forensic science traits and decided to begin with the end in mind. To use this opportunity to test the waters and see if this is the life I wanted to live. For I have learned that the life of an entertainer is very demanding from my research for my research paper. Being an entertainer lets you live out your wildest dreams while in the end take away your freedom with you performing, making person appearances, and touring all around the world. I have come to a conclusion that this is the life I am choosing I will not complain because this is my purpose on this Earth being born to amuse, delight, and inspire.

Well unfortunately, I am out of time but not out of words, God is Love, Love A.T.M.


1 comment:

  1. I have come to a conclusion that this is the life I am choosing I will not complain because this is my purpose on this Earth being born to amuse, delight, and inspire.

    I have come to a conclusion that this is the life I am choosing. I will not complain because this is my purpose on this Earth, being born to amuse, delight, and inspire.



    Being an entertainer lets you live out your wildest dreams while in the end take away your freedom with you performing, making personal appearances, and touring all around the world.

    Being an entertainer lets me live out my wildest dreams; however, I am aware that it may one day paradoxically hamper my freedom while performing, making personal appearances, and touring all around the world.

    ReplyDelete