Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Let's Talk Business (Sponsor Visit)

This Monday, Brian and I met up to discuss our business for my senior project and this little surprise he had for me. The surprise that was planned was my track for “Beauty School Dropout” it is almost complete he just has to lay down the drums and bass. When I heard the good news I became very anxious to practice and record the song for my fans here at LHS. (So for the fans out there Beauty School Dropout is coming soon and much more) Now at our sit down we discuss the real sound and time theme of the Demo CD and we came up with “Motown meets R&B Soul”.

We are going to follow a time theme starting in the 1950’s to the present day with little surprises here and there. At your request (Mr. Abrams) I will be doing some Leonard Cohen cover songs like “I’m your man”. However, it will be another version of this legendary song that I really enjoy listening to and cannot wait to put my touch on it. Later, on in our meeting we kind of talked about a medley and how to create one that is memorable. So I came up with a group to honor in my ground breaking medley and the group is the Jackson Five. The medley will be the longest song on the CD and will feature my group No Komparison. Stay tuned for much more really soon. That’s all folks. .

1 comment:

  1. Kudos! Mr. McGee, I am so pleased that you will explore Leonard Cohen's music. You'll be a smash!

    ReplyDelete