Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

And we'll Crawl !!!


Recently, during my lockdown time I listened to a song that I disliked when it was released late last year. The song is by the young icon Chris Brown and it is called Crawl. Most people know Chris Brown as woman beater due to his violence towards Rihanna during the past year. But I know him as an amazing artist who has grown into a young “Icon” who revolutionized dance and music through his smash hit “Run It.”


But, “crawl” is my new jam because it reminds me of a past situation I had with a lady friend. The girl and I went through an off and on relationship, where we hated each other then we loved each other. I felt that the whole situation was a little immature but it was a growing experience for all of us.

My favorite part of the song is the chorus, it says:

If we crawl
Till we can walk again
Then we’ll run
Until we’re strong enough to jump
Then we’ll fly
Until there is no end
So lets crawl, crawl, crawl
Back to love, yeah
Back to love, yeah

2 comments:

  1. Just like with Legaci, you compelled me to find "Crawl" and give it a listen. Funny how a song gets lodged in a person's head and stays there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song and I felt the same way. I did not like it when it first came out then it grew on me. And yes of course it reminds me of a past relationship, but I bet everyone thinks that when they hear the song.

    PS - I don't look at him as a women beater.

    ReplyDelete