Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It Is Time !!!!!!!

The time has come for us to leave the nest and become our own best teachers. By this time in Senior Project we all are suppose to have a time where we visit our mentors and sponsors. Unfortunately, I have not scheduled my meeting with my sponsor due to him being under the weather. Begining with the end in mind, I already picked my day to leave school and get into my craft with my sponsor. That lucky day is hump day  aka Wednesday.

The main thing I want to get out of my sponsor is the able to pick pitches for vocals and piano.  I want to learn some basic paino skills and further myself to become as great artist.

1 comment:

  1. What it a paino? I can't wait to read about your conversations with Brian. Does he play R & B? Does he know much about the genre?

    ReplyDelete