Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"When You Got That Glow" Berry Gordy Connection

Last night I had the pleasure of watching a classic Berry Gordy movie, “The Last Dragon”, the movie was created in 1985. Berry Gordy, my idol has yet again amazed me with his renaissance actions and talents. He revolutionized music, business, performing, fashion, and Hollywood. A mogul in his own right Berry Gordy inspires me to become great, and follow in his legendary footsteps. Since, studying him I set a new goal to be honored on national television like he was on the Motown 25 Special, where MJ revealed the “Moonwalk”.

In addition, I admire how the movie The Last Dragon touched on all the bases of what Berry Gordy stood for like great music, perfection, fashion, a great show, and believing in your destiny. Through the film I learned that your destiny is what you make it and the only way for you to make it to the next level you must find someone to push you pass your limits. Then when you find someone who pushes you past your limits you will find the GLOW. The glow is not a physical glow but it is the inner glow that you feel when you know what you are doing.

WHEN YOU GOT THE GLOW YOUR FEELINGS SHOW…..


1 comment:

  1. You've made me wonder about WHO influenced Berry Gordy. A genius just doesn't sprout out of a vacuum. Who were his teachers, his inspirations, and mentors? Did he ever fail miserably at something, only to take is disappointment and frustrationa and change it into something positive? I like what you suggest about the glow induced by success.

    ReplyDelete