Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Let Freedom Ring ! MLK Response ! (Connection or Free Write)

Martin Luther King Jr., once said “I have a dream.” This dream has finally come true for us Americans with the election of President Obama and our rights as Americans. Recently, a fan of my blogs site came to me with a message to let freedom ring once again in our hearts and communities. The way he intends to do this is by building a memorial of the man who lit the fire of so many Americans during the Civil Rights Movement. I feel that this concept is great to do to keep people aware of Martin Luther King’s life and mission so that the future generations know that he set the tone for peaceful movements. I think we all should add to this building because Dr. King added to our lives in more ways than one. So we should keep his dream and hopes alive so that his death would not be in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment