Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

As We Come To The End Of The Road !!

The time has come for Senior Project to come to an end and we are all starting preparations with our project presentations. With this in mind I am under an extraordinary amount of pressure to get the presentation and my final product finished. But this is something that will help me to succeed in this project and in college life. On a better note the project is coming along I start recording my album on Thursday in Mr. Flick’s class (Really excited). I am amazed at how time flew by this year because it seemed like just yesterday that I embarked on this journey and now its time for it to end. During fourth marking is going be all about me transforming into Mr. R&B along with a little bit of A.T.M. So stay tuned for the new and improved me.

1 comment:

  1. This culminitating project will hopefully be one of the highlights of your high school career (along with Teen Angel, of course).

    I thrive on deadlines and pressure, especially the kind I create for myself. This is my "rocket fuel".

    ReplyDelete