Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

FLYING WITHOUT WINGS !!! (Connection)

Millions have watched, thousands have auditioned, hundreds have made it to Hollywood, tenths made it to the final, two have made it to the finale, and ONLY one can be an American Idol. Ladies and Gentlemen. . . THIS IS AN AMERICAN IDOL!!!
While on Senior Trip this past week we went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios to enjoy a nice day at a park when I saw a sight that brought a star to my eye. It was The American Idol Experience. This show is based off of the real show and they have very similar auditions too. The purpose of this experience is to get the fill of the real show and what Idol feels like as a young aspiring artist. Eagerly, I auditioned and made it to the show as an alternate for the show in Hollywood Studios. Overall the experience gave me great insight to get ready for the real show. Although, I though I did not get to perform I got a hook up for the real show in the summer. So Randy the real dog is coming to the house, you ready?


BIG RUBEN !!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I fill (feel) what you're saying. You are the real dog, not the Lil Bow Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, Twan, hope to see you on the real Idol Stage...!

    ReplyDelete