Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Knowledge Part I


Over the course of my break and throughout my life. There were many issues that were brought to my attention dealing with relationships and vital decision making. I play the role of a mentor/ leader in and outside of school. I am a leader in school and a leader in my family through my actions and my works. However, I can not take the credit for this talent that I prize. My brother, Kyle Thompson, recently had a hard decision to make and me being an older brother stepped in to help. I am here on this earth for many reasons but one of them is to give guidance to those who ask me for it. Although I can help people but sometimes I can not help myself and I learning that I must seek 1st to understand myself then to be understood. It is written "Ask and you shall recieve." Maturity takes time and with patience comes wisdom.

1 comment:

  1. Well said, young grasshopper. Stive to add photos or images to your entries. Look again at the structure of your sentence that starts with "although."

    ReplyDelete