Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

ALL MY LIFE !! (I WILL NEVER FIND A LOVER)

During my break, I really did not learn much educational or of great value with my three days off. However, I did learn some new harmonies for our talent show performance in March. For those who are wondering what we are blessing your ears with is some Kci & Jojo. Specifically, All my Life, my group name is No Komparsion and this year we are using live band. Played, by some of our very own students that shall remain nameless.
As a reference we used the "Legaci" version. The group Legaci is an Asain Group that sings old RnB songs with piano and guitar as the back drop sound. I heard out Legaci, from a group
member, in order to find our harmony notes. Also, I recently became a follower of their Youtube account.

2 comments:

  1. Cool!!! That sounds interesting. I hope your performance for the talent show will go very well, becuase I'll be one of those people in the audience. "Asain Group" I never thought black people would listen to Asain's RnB. Im not racist, but this is odd. Well I good luck and thats good that your opening your mind to other types of RnB groups. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you Antione, this group is very talented, especially if they're singing KC and Jo Jo, which just happen to be one of my favorite groups of all time. I can't want to hear "No Komparison" in March at the talent show.

    ReplyDelete